23 May 2016

Styling With The New Antidote


Good Morning all,

So Stardoll released a new Antidote Friday and earlier than normal so a lot of us missed out.

Have you ever seen something you like tried the item on and thought no not for me ? but then seen it on another doll and thought you wish you had got it. Well I have and now see that is because at the time it did not look good as my doll had a different hairstyle, So now I make sure I am wearing a plain blonde wig or even the short one in Tress Up before I try anything on

                 Anyway lets try some styles with some items that I paid for from Antidote



One - Jeans from Antidote, Jacket from LE, Top from Rio the bag is from Nelly and heels from Miss Sixty 

Two - Jean jacket and black bandeau from Antidote the pants from S.A.P 

Three - Dotty shirt from Antidote,Jeans from Valentino the jacket from D&G also we have the pink bag from Dior belt from LE and Shoes are from Fendi 

Four - Grey top from Antidote with a skirt from Royalty and the White top from PPQ to top it off add a pair of white sandals 


Next
 Five - Jean Dress from Antidote with the double layer skirt from Its Girls again the PPQ white top and the denim sandals from Antidote 

Six - Jacket from Antidote that sold out in minutes I added again the PPQ white top basic, skirt from Elle or even Callie. Boots from Jetset, Necklace from LE and the Same with the sunglasses 

Seven - Skirt from Antidote with a basic top from Underneath the jacket is from Callie and shoes from Fallen Angel 


So here are some of my ideas I hope you like them, Please do share your outfits

Till next week have fun play safe

xoxo
Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang