7 June 2016

One Skirt Six Looks


Good Morning,
  Sorry for the late post but I was busy most the day Monday and I did not want to rush to have this ready ,

Now this skirt I have brought it three time and never been able to find a way to style it so I kept selling the skirt

So I thought this time before I sell it again I would try and make at least one outfit, which is shocking I was able to make six and I know I could make more. So as I said it must be the hairstyle you have at the time makes a item look great,good or bad on your doll


So the first three outfits above 

One ~ We have the Belted Skater Skirt with the off the shoulder rib top from Nelly.com  the shoes were a freebie 

Two ~ Same skirt with the Tunic from Riviera and the JetSet over knee boots 

Three ~ Same skirt again with the top from PPQ and some shoes from Evil Panda 



The second three outfits 


One ~ The Belted Skater Skirt with the rib top from Nelly.com and some Sandals from Cheap Monday or as I keep calling the store Cheeky Monkey :) 

Two ~ Same skirt with the top from Young Hollywood and shoes from Subcouture 

Three ~ Yes you know the skirt by now if not please read this time :) the new bodysuit from Windows of the World and the JetSet Boots again :) 



This week I would like to ask you if you have a item that you paid for and never put it on your doll 
as you just do not know how to style it please feel free to ask for a post to be made on the item

Till next week
Take-Care
xoxo 

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang