1 June 2016

Starcoin D.I.Y Suite


Good Morning/Afternoon

First of all I will not be bringing you my dolls dining room this week as I have a nightmare week
with it being the school holidays and that I am taking care of one more rabbit plus two more hamsters plus weather is well WET and I have come down with a sore throat, So this week as I have asked many times to do a cheap suite so OK this week I am making a star coin suite

I have many come to me wishing they had a suite like me and as they never have Sd and I tell them every time you can have a nice room with sc items I have even done them rooms

Plus now with the new flooring already in the room it is great instead of that brown thing that you would find it a well lets face it a dump

So what I have done is filtered just for sc and I will not use lets say my free LE items

Right what I have is a balcony in sc and two windows, with the windows I only used the bottom half and flip one of them this way it looks like a nice bush outside the window



Next we need a bed as we are making a hotel room, So you have a choice of two beds as you see below






Next I picked 4 of these Villa curtains 



And place them over the windows as you see below 



I then added some pink curtains but might remove them yet :) 
I also added some textiles in sc ie pillows rug the gown also the dress 



So below buy two of the birds on a wire and turn them upside down place them behind the bed and then use them as phone/lamp sockets 


Also I have used the storage boxes as bedside tables 
Next all you need to do is a some sc plants/flowers and other items plus the sc picture

And here you have it below a bedroom in starcoins items 


As you see above you have a room in Starcoin items only and below is my hotel room in Star dollars
And as you see you can have a great room in Sc only difference is the cost 
Next week I promise I will get around to the others rooms but till then
Take Care 
Xoxo 
Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang