20 June 2016

TV Show Friends Out Fits


Good Afternoon All,

How was your weekend ? Mine was well busy as always with a friend having a Birthday and also Fathers Day plus another friend of mine had gone and got her self engaged. So come 9pm Sunday night I was ready for a time out :)

Anyway after I had done the Pretty Woman post I thought I would make this one, No matter the age we are or where we are from all of us must have watched,liked,loved or even just seen one or two of these episodes. So I thought why not do one or two of the outfits the ladies got to wear in Friends
Did you know, Gunther didn't have a name until the middle of the second season.

Did you know, Courtney Cox was originally asked to play Rachel, but she asked to play Monica instead after reading the parts.

Did you know,The orange couch used in Central Perk was found in the basement of the Warner Brothers studio.


 First of all we have my favourite Rachel, Back in the 90s I even had her hairstyle as you see above and yes I had the plaid skirt :) I would where a tight crop white top with mine with boots never the socks but I have dressed my doll the same as in the picture of  Rachel





Now here is what she is wearing 



Her 2nd outfit is the is the dungarees 



Think she wore this outfit when she went to meet Ross and say that she loved him too But there was 
" Julie " I have never wore anything like this it was not my style. I remember a friend wearing a
pair and some one ask when the baby was due..... She was not happy and never wore them again
But Rachel did make this look, look GOOD 


Did you know, The artwork in Central Perk is changed every three episodes.

Did you know, Lisa Kudrow was terrified of the duck that showed up in Season 3.

Did you know,  Monica says the first lines of the series and Chandler says the very last lines of the series.



Next we have Phoebe The Blonde one the one I can relate to as I have them days :)

Her outfits were well her own :)
Here you have her wearing what I think is a long dress and a sweater not something I would ever thought of doing 

So with this outfit I made two 

Phoebe 2nd outfit is another dress she would wear a lot of dresses or long skirts 


Did you know, Courteney Cox is the only regular cast member to not receive an Emmy nomination for their work on the show.

Did you know, Monica has eleven categories for towels. They include: "everyday use", "fancy", "guest", "fancy-guest", but the rest are not mentioned due to Chandler and Joey running out of time.

Did you know, Joey's PIN number is 5639. If you look at the letters under the numbers on a telephone, 5639 spells out 'Joey', supposedly so he could remember it.



Last but not least we have Monica with this lady I can also relate to her cleaning her O.C.D 

Her style was always different she would wear mostly anything on the show 


I have made one outfit would you like to try make another ? 

Did you know, Phoebe is a vegetarian. Lisa Kudrow, whom played Phoebe, is also a vegetarian.

Did you know, Even though Monica is the only girl not to give birth, Pheobe is the only one not to have any children

Did you know, There are fifteen Cats in the Friends series: 2 Smelly Cats, the Cat that's a Reincarnation of Phoebe's Mother, Phoebe's Cat Skull she found while mugging people, Chandler's Secretary's three Cats Mittens, Fitzhugh and Chinkies, Ugly Naked Guy's Cat that got squashed, Rachel's Cat that died when it ate her Tarantula, the Cat Sebastian was named after, Rachel's ex-boyfriend's Cat which didn't like her, Fluffy-Meowington the Geller family Cat, Mrs Whiskerson a Minion of the Antichrist, Paolo's Cat and Monica dressed as Catwoman. Not only that, David Schwimmer is also allergic to cats. There's also the cats Mr. Heckles could have, and the kittens that licked on Rachel's tattoo.






Till Next Week 
Take-Care 
xoxo 



Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang