30 July 2016

Designer of the week.






I went through bookmarks on my laptop since I save some dolls suites and I found this great interior designer; Ruth-Sechmet.

(click on pictures to see them better)
 
Some of her interior pieces:
 
She designed some of her rooms as well, but unfortunately most of her rooms are locked so I couldn't check all of them to show you.
 This one a showcase to her new designs:

You can check more of her designs in the unlocked loft room;  Ruth-Sechmet
Unfortunately she's not SS, doesnt seem to come online often and her guestbook closed, but if you wish to contact her; try to send a friend request with a reason; maybe she will reply when she's online.     
Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang