6 July 2016

D.I.Y Suites


Hello All,

   Today I thought I would bring you the Black and White room. Here I will show you how to make your own one of a kind room using just two shades but still having the WOW factor

I have been looking on google and what I am going to do is take bits from each picture and use them in my room

So I need a window and some black and white wall design panels . BTW I have not even thought what the room will be. You can make it into a office a bedroom, living room even kitchen.
So using the panels I made them as big as they go and lined them all the way down the wall and placed a window in the middle took this idea fro this picture below


I added this for the window view and also added the 4 blinds placed them behind the window


Next I am using two frames in sc and these trees to make two picture either side of the window and 
yes as you see I have added a bed 




I took the idea of the tree from this picture below 

So to finish the room off I changed the bed, then added a black chair,stool and table . Added two white rugs then added black and white bits and bobs 


Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang