13 July 2016

New Template



Yes you have come to the right place :) 

I wanted to try something new so I spent hours finding a new template and came across this one. A cute doll some shopping bags and stripes :) 


Notnoworlater and I have problems putting on pictures with our post as we have windows 10
So with the old template ourpictures was too big and we would have to edit them 

This template seems windows 10 friendly and your may notice the we have the comment sections working instead of it saying 0 comments it now counts them :) 

Only problem is that I will have to go though all the post and make the pictures smaller 


So I hope you are all happy with the choice 
Take Care 

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang