24 November 2016

Interview with dadany972



Dadany972 is a lovely doll who lives in Paris, France.  If you have a chance, make sure to pay her a visit.  

Question One: 
When did you join Stardoll and why?  

I joined Sd in 2009, it was my daughter who initiated me.  My daughter no longer joins, she is focused on her studies.



Question Two:
Which doll do you admire the most and why?

In general I admire, the dolls that create designs, like BeAFoxxyLady, I am a fan of their creations! I love dolls who have a chic style like you.  (that reference made me blush.)

Question Three: 
What is your favorite item on Stardoll?

I love Young Hollywood style and PPQ, And style inspired by real creators.




Question Four:
What would you like to see new on Stardoll or see come back ?

DKNY and ELLE of course!!


Question Five: 
What would you like to see go ?

I'm not to delete things, SD brings together many styles, everyone must be able to find his happiness.





If you would like to be interviewed, please leave me a message here or on Stardoll. We would love to hear from you too!!

Don't forget to enter our competition, click here to get to the post.
Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang